Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've come to enjoy blogging


More pictures on Myspace! It's amazing that I get anything done on my days off :) We were supossed to go the the DR today, but the weather was gross so I cancelled and rescheduled. I'm excited to see how much more he has grown! Everyday I love to wake up because I know that even though Daniel and I settle into our same routine, I will experience something new with him. I love to just sit and watch him.

Everything is going good here; just when I think Ryan and I are going to be in a bind, we come out ok. I truly believe God has to do a great deal with that :) I have 2 interviews set up for a new job-both in women's health at St. John's and DePaul. I hope everything goes ok and one of them offers me a job-I miss women's health! I still really want to go back to school for my masters. After Ryan is done with his degree. Now he is thinking Spanish.

Nothing too new to report with Ryan-he still loves his job. Still having some trouble being by himself with Daniel but I hope time will help both of them. It's hard to play nurse and mommy at work :)

Anyway, this is all for now. But expect more updates soon!

No comments: