This past month has been so busy I've barely had time to breathe (or sleep). Work has been insane with the arrival of Epic and the sudden shortness of staff and the abundance of pregnant women. The incredible abundance of pregnant women. I really didn't think there would be many left, but as my facebook friends so nicely reminded me, we have a couple more groupings going to deliver within the next 9 months. Job security at it's finest that is for sure!
Daniel has been growing more and more. He can say even more words and has taken a very strong liking to his favorite aunt now that she is living with us. All of a sudden while looking at his seek and find book he got for his birthday last year he started to point at all these pictures and claiming what they were. Some things I didnt even realize he knew what they were! It was a proud mommy moment for sure. His love for music is also growing and he's been showing us all his new moves. I can't believe that is a few months this little boy is going to be a big 2!
Jacob is also growing into an entirely new baby! He smiles and laughs so much and is generally a very happy baby. Loves his toes, too. Loves his brother even more. He'll sit a follow his brother all around the room. He's grown more into his jumperoo and goes crazy, absolutely crazy, when placed in it.
I joke with Ryan about wanting another baby, and I really am only have kidding about it. Not at this time that is for sure, but maybe in 2-3 years? My home still doesn't feel complete and we do make adoring babies. As of right now, we are all living in the moment and trying to relish the precious time that we have. Pretty soon another year will be upon us and I'll wonder where all the time has gone.
Anyway, here are some new pictures of the guys. There sure do look like brothers now!
(Well, this is where they would be but they are all on my other computer. Another time!)

No comments:
Post a Comment