Friday, July 2, 2010

Memories

With all the business that Ryan and I have had in June, it has really felt like our family hasn't been whole in awhile. This post is to remind me of our special day today and of our reconnection of a family. Ryan worked from 10p-2a last night and I really thought he was going to sleep in longer than 8:45, but he came downstairs bright eyed. We had our day planned, grocery shopping and cleaning, but then he suggests going to get Jilly's cupcakes and La Pizza (both award winnng food and both we've never tried) and having a picnic with the boys. Needless to say, I jumped at that chance for some family bonding. We loaded up the boys, got our treats and relaxed as a family and it was so needed. In the midst of all the chaos and choring and working, we all got to spend some quality time together and it felt great. My boys are growing fast (too fast sometimes) and I really needed this kind of day.

No comments: