Well, it has been too long since I've updated (and my grams would definitely agree to that!) Rob and Charity and Soph have come and gone (sadly), Daniel has had another checkup and Ryan and I have been working our tails off!
Seeing my little family from Florida was wonderful. Meeting Charity was cool and seeing my niece for the first time was awesome! She is a cutie and so full of life. And always on the go and wanting to just do! Sadly, once they got back we got news that Charity (a Caples now!) will be deployed in August :( I'm not sure what will be in store for them, but my prayers are being lifted that way.
Mr. Daniel is growing like a weed! He is over 18 lbs. now and almost 28 inches long! He says "dada and gaga" and so much nonsense that all Ryan and I do is laugh. He has recently learned to walk all the way around his stationary toy and amuses himself for quite a while with that. He also enjoys watching Family Guy-a lot...
Work has been an adventure. Just when I think I have something down pat, something happens and I feel so dumb LOL. These kiddos are hard work! Here's hoping by October, I can do this! The girls in my fellowship are all really nice and we all get along well, so it'll be nice to be the "new people" together.
This past month has really tried on my patience and my faith, but I have pulled through with the help of God and my family. And although Ryan and I are still quite aways off from where we would like to be, we are working together to accomplish this. A true test for our marriage, lemme tell ya!
On a lighter note, I'll leave you with some pictures of this past month :)

No comments:
Post a Comment