I confess...
I take lots of pictures because I'm afraid of forgetting the moments
It took me too long to find Jesus, but one moment to love Him
I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I wasn't a mother, then realize there isn't another life I would ever desire
I sometimes am not content with how I look, but rarely do anything about it
I love to read and can finish a book in one day if I'm allowed to
I do not like all of my family, but I do try to pray for them
I worry about not having another child
I love the early morning ritual of the 3 of us lounging in bed and reconnecting as a family
I love the sound of my child's laugh and the way he loves to look at me
I miss tennis-s.o. m.u.c.h.
I miss old friends
I sometimes feel that I don't pray the right way
I love dogs more when I don't live with them
I worry so much about Daniel's allergies
I wish Ryan would go to church with me
I am a pushover, even if it sounds like I'm not
I love to play house and see Ryan's clothes mingle with mine
I h.a.t.e. credit cards
I love sweets
I worry about my Grandma
I love my parents and my mom is my best friend
I wish Ryan would listen to me more
I love to drive on sunny days with a destination to no where
I'm obsessed with Target
I love the gestures of love more than the act
I love soft sheets and brand new socks
I have to have me time to reconnect with my everyone else time
I cannot cook as well as I would like to
I have only child syndrome even though I am not
I miss my brother so much
I worry about not having a good relationship with my sister-in-law
I am a Myspace addict because I am nosey by nature
I sometimes think what if?
I find confessions good for the soul, but do not believe it will get me into Heaven
I am super shy when confronted
I am scared about being a labor nurse
I want another baby after seeing the excited faces of newly dubbed parents
I still cry at every delivery I see
I confess...
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment