Sunday, January 3, 2010

About me...2010 edition

1. I love the smell of #2 pencils.

2. I am currently addicted to Wii.

3. Winter makes me lazy.

4. I am excited to be getting a new sister in law and am so excited for Em and Tanner to start their lives together.

5. I thought I was done with 2 children, but my family still doesn't feel complete.

6. I do not want another baby right now. Maybe in a year...

7. I am becoming ok with a house that isn't always in perfect order.

8. I hope to go part time this year, God willing.

9. Sometimes I want my own room to escape from reality for a bit.

10. But I wouldn't change my life for a second.

11. My husband and I bonded over Monopoly the other night, and it was magical.

12. I am addicted to reading blogs and stlouisbotb.com

13. I am in awe of my 2 year old's vocabulary.

14. Unsure of how we even taught him to speak so well and so clearly, but will continue to do what we've been doing.

15. Afraid that I am not reading to my 2 born as much.

16. I want to lose 30 pounds but am at a loss as where to start.

17. I have not printed any of my pictures since August.

18. I wish I had more energy to go to church every Sunday instead of every other.

19. Secretly want my brother and his wife to move back here.

20. Miss not having had a honeymoon with Ryan.


http://mysweetbliss.blogspot.com/2008/06/confessions.html (2009 edition)

No comments: