Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh man, oh man, oh man.

Remember when I said in a previous post how I would love to be a mommy again? Well, Ryan and I about pooped our pants when we thought I saw a faint pink line on a pregnancy test last night. Even though I am not due to start until the 24th, I felt like I could possibly be pregnant and wanted a little reassurance. And, yes, I know that testing a few days before you start doesn't guarantee that a negative test is truly negative, I take 2 negatives as a positive. I laid in bed for awhile last night going through my head all the rearranging we would have to do, the extra things we would need to buy and the sleepless nights we would endure and it made me realize that we were not in that place as of yet. I would absolutely love another child, but I want to spend a little more quality time with the babies I have now. I also want to redecorate a few things in our home and another baby room isn't quite the redecorating I want to do yet.

On the flip side, if God so wants me to have another child, then that is His will, but maybe He will take into account my earthly fears and not take me to an early grave :) Or, rather, Ryan because I have a tendency to adapt a little better than he.

So, the countdown begins until the 24th. I still feel different but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: