Daniel and Jake are growing up so fast! Just this past week Jake has learned to clap his hands, wave and play even more with his brother. It is so cute to watch them in the bathtub together. Daniel "splish splashes" and then Jake repeats it and laughs as he's splashing his brother. The cycle repeats and eventually we end up with a very wet Momma. Daniel is still increasing his vocab, counting to ten and saying his ABC's (but not always in order :) I love it. I love watching them learn new things. Daniel is also into hugs right now and I can't say that I mind.
R and I even got to spend some quality time last night watching a movie. Couples Retreat was a bore, but it was nice spending time with him. And, he let me sleep in today without arguement. I love my man ♥
After everything that has happened this past week, it's so nice to sit back and watch the things that truly matter in life.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment