Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just believe

Great news-I got the Labor and Delivery RN position at St. John's. It could not have come at a better time. I was seriously starting to doubt that I would ever be happy at my profession, and overall I was getting a little depressed. But, my prayers were answered and my patience rewarded, and I start June 2! How lucky am I that I get to witness miracles every time I work?
My life is full of happiness and more meaning every day. I have so many things to be thankful for. My brother is home and safe and able to finally begin a relationship with his daughter, my parents and I are closer than ever, my husband and I are closer than ever, I have beautiful friends and my son is happy and healthy. I am so blessed. But most importantly, I am steadily learning more about my personal and spiritual journey. I am so grateful to have found a church were I am comfortable and can learn about God and his purpose for me in an inviting atmosphere. Easter means so much more to me this year. When you really stop and think about all that we have, it all comes down to Jesus dying on the cross for us; He sacrificed so that we could live and speak His word. It makes me so sad and so joyful at the same time. I look forward to growing as a Christian and becoming more comfortable speaking about it.

No comments: