This past Saturday I FINALLY ventured out sans Daniel and the hubby and spent some good ol' quality time with friends. The end result, lots of laughs, driving, alien secretions and a big pink tie. Good times.
This past Friday a beautiful baby girl entered the world. My best friend's sister was blessed with another child-one that is even more of a miracle than you'll ever know. Went to see her before she delivered at St. John's. It was awesome to be there and even more awesome to know that in a few short months I am there as a nurse! And in the nick of time because St. Mary's is poop.
Daniel is doing wonderfully. Everyday I am blessed to be able to watch him grow and interact with him and Ryan. He's a little chunky monkey! I weighed him on our home scale the other day-13.8 lbs! We go at the end of this month for his 4 month check up. We start talking solid food then!!!
I went to church again this past Sunday. Always a wonderful time. Each Sunday I get a little closer to going up to the stage and presenting myself as wanting to be a part of the congregation, but I still get nervous. I wish Ryan were a little more interested, but I guess that will come in time with some more praying and persuasion. I still have lots and lots and lots to learn, but I feel myself beginning to have a better relationship with Him. And that is good :)

No comments:
Post a Comment