I took Daniel to the Ped yesterday because his rash still hasn't cleared up! After discussing it with his Ped, it was decided he was going to get the food/child allergy test. Not the evil million pricks in the skin one, but the draw blood and let's take a look one. I made Ryan hold him for the blood draw, there was no way I could have handled that. Now I completely know how all the moms felt during my ped rotation. Anyway, we'll know in a couple days if he is allergic to anything. I hope I get some answers because this has exhausted me! It's frustrating not knowing what's causing his allergies!
The rash doesn't seem to be bothering him too much. He's still his old, smiley self. Case in point: I went to my parents last night for a visit and I was playing with Jack and his "piggy". And every time I held the "piggy" up and tossed it, Daniel busted out in a laugh! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen! Then when I held it up and waved it in the air, both the dog and Daniel were following it. He's adorable :) Especially his newest, albeit messiest, new game. Let's blow humongous raspberries. Sigh, if his drooling wasn't already enough :)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment