Daniel and Kylie taking a break from playing "catch me"
Yesterday was also Jacob's month visit and Daniel's 18 month visit to the pediatrician. Jacob weighs 10lb. 2oz. and is 22 5/8in. tall! I checked back to Daniel's first month stats and Jacob is actually bigger! I guess he is realizing at an early age that he needs to be bigger in order to keep up with brother! Daniel is 25lb. 10oz. and 33 1/4in. tall. Both are placed in 50% for weight and 75% for height. Of course, having Ryan as their daddy makes for a pretty guaranteed spot to always be tall.
Of course growth isn't the only indicator of how big my babies are getting. The boys were sitting next to each other on the floor and Daniel noticed Jacob had spit some milk out onto him and before I could grab and wipe to clean him up, Daniel was already doing it! I couldn't believe my eyes! That act of brotherly love was even more genuinely sweet than the kisses Daniel gives him. Of course, later than day Daniel tried to run over Jacob's head...sigh :)

1 comment:
Glad to see you have started updating your blog too...most have seem to let them go to the wayside, using FB instead!
Post a Comment