Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've been blog diving recently and have come across some incredibly emotional blogs. I'm drawn to them because I am a mother and because of my profession. They are all Godly women who have lost babies. My heart hurts to read them and I cry so hard every time, but I also find hope in between their lines. Even though they have been through the most unthinkable tragedy ever, the never waiver from their faith or their love of their heavenly child. It really puts me to shame. I have 2 beautiful children who are perfect and filled with so much spirit and I take what God has so graciously given me for granted. Too often I forget to thank Him for my life, my circumstances, my marriage and my children. I am blessed far more than I could ever know, than I ever deserve, but He has given me this life anyway. I am truly truly thankful.

And to all those women out there that have lost a peice of their heart, thank you for sharing your stories. Your words, your faith, your unending love for your children, it is an inspiration. Thank you.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I thought I was the only one who did that! If you are into reading these blogs (I find myself so drawn to praying for them) then go here:
mycharmingkids.net
patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com
babybolte.blogspot.com
kinseygracethompson.blogspot.com
themcclenahans.blogspot.com

Definite sob stories, but I agree with you- I am so drawn to the hope that is interlaced with these sad stories...

Amanda said...

I have found mycharmingkids.net and there is another that has a little boy by the name of Jacob Ryan. I believe they are both saved to my page.